Amy McLean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things TV, movies and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sontaran Man

Sontaran Man

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 am

It has gone for a summer break but will return in autumn with Let's Kill Hitler.

I blummin love this show to bits and I mean LOVE IT!! Think every Doctor is good and every companion (pretty much) is amazing.

What do you guys and gals think?? I know some of you love it and let's be honset, why wouldn't you haha!! tongue

>>>Deaths In Doctor Who 2005 - 2009 (MUST WATCH)<<<
>>>EPIC Series 1-5 trailer<<<
>>>EVERY DW Story<<<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhovianWaterlooRoad?feature=mhee
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 am

My favourite currently produced show, of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcleanamy.co.uk
Colt Sigma 79

Colt Sigma 79

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:23 am

I've been a Doctor Who fan for over 40 years now & love the show - the only thing I don't like about "Nu-Who" is all the kissing & wubbing RTD & The Moff seem to think the audience like, well maybe they do, but I & lots of "old skool" DW fans hate this aspect of the 2005 re-booted show.

Mad
Back to top Go down
gibbsandabbyfan

gibbsandabbyfan

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 pm

I don't really enjoy the 2005+ series (the only two watchable ones are the two SJ ones and only cos she was in them IMO) but I love the classics.
Back to top Go down
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 am

gibbsandabbyfan wrote:
I don't really enjoy the 2005+ series (the only two watchable ones are the two SJ ones and only cos she was in them IMO) but I love the classics.

Ah, Sladen. <3

I disagree entirely though! I LOVE C21 Who!
Back to top Go down
ToneLowera

ToneLowera

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 am

Would also disagree, I've encountered many an oldschool Whovian who rates Tennant among their favourite Doctors. I like the older series just as much as the new stuff, though I do think some of the newer episodes have been overrated. The Girl In The Fireplace for instance, REALLY can't see why that was award-winning when there were IMO far better episodes in the same series like Tooth And Claw and School Reunion, in fact I'd go as far as the only episode of S2 I liked less was Fear Her.

With Tennant I always said I'd wait til he was done to rate him and his series and I will do the same with Matt Smith. Tennant does come high in the list, but I also put the massively underrated Christopher Ecclestone quite highly and think it's a shame he has recently said he wouldn't want to return to Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Let's face it though, Tennant is the best thing to happen to Britain.
Back to top Go down
gibbsandabbyfan

gibbsandabbyfan

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

The stories today just don't wow me, if I'd have not watched Classic Who before New Who then I would probably like them. When I was three my Mum had bought a VHS of 'Death to the Daleks' so I watched it and the ending terrified me, so I sort of hid it up until 2005 (which was when I was like 9) and watched it after seeing a trailer for the new series and loved it, the ending still felt eire though. Then Rose was on the TV and I did not enjoy it as much. Tennants stories were probably better than Eccleston's I will be honest there, but it's still not stories I would freely choose to watch though. It's gone even further downhill recenltly though I think. They should have stuck with Catherine Tate and never hired Gillan IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 1 of 1