Amy McLean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things TV, movies and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vlog Advice and Tips?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ToneLowera

ToneLowera

Vlog Advice and Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Vlog Advice and Tips?   Vlog Advice and Tips? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi all

Just kinda curious as to how many of you do things like Vlogs or other Youtube videos (including Amy, obviously Smile ). I've been thinking of doing some myself and am basically looking for any advice those of you who do have about them, including tips for coming up with ideas.

I think I have a decent camera for such things but also looking at a more technical level of what do others use for recording and also for things like editing and adding effects etc post-production.

Would be very interested to hear all of y'all's thoughts on this Smile
This could also hopefully be helpful to any others here who do videos or are thinking of doing them Smile
Back to top Go down
gibbsandabbyfan

gibbsandabbyfan

PostSubject: Re: Vlog Advice and Tips?   Vlog Advice and Tips? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 am

I can give advice on video editing, it depends on the level of editing you want to do:

Basic (basic cuts/transitions and low level one click effects).
Intermediate (Different/experimental transitions, dialouge box effects).
Difficult (Creating own transitions, and multi-effects used to make one overall special effect).

For basic you need simple software like Windows Movie Maker and should fit all of the needs.
For intermediate Windows Movie Maker may work but you may need the use of "layers". I would recomend Sony Vegas home.
For difficult Sony Vegas may work, but for very very high you will want a more proffessional software like Sony Vegas Pro.

Their are many youtube tutorials on these levels of editing.
Back to top Go down
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

PostSubject: Re: Vlog Advice and Tips?   Vlog Advice and Tips? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 am

Just be yourself! Talk about what you want to talk about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcleanamy.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vlog Advice and Tips?   Vlog Advice and Tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vlog Advice and Tips?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy McLean :: General :: Advice-
Jump to: