Amy McLean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things TV, movies and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fall Of Nickelodeon

Go down 
2 posters

Nickelodeon Is it Dying
Yes It really is
The Fall Of Nickelodeon I_vote_lcap40%The Fall Of Nickelodeon I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Let the old shows come back
The Fall Of Nickelodeon I_vote_lcap40%The Fall Of Nickelodeon I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No way its better than ever
The Fall Of Nickelodeon I_vote_lcap20%The Fall Of Nickelodeon I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
GAZBEROTTEN

The Fall Of Nickelodeon Empty
PostSubject: The Fall Of Nickelodeon   The Fall Of Nickelodeon EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 am

Remember the days when you would go as far as to make your self skint so you could watch Nickelodeon and that even your parents would make sure the channel was on. Nickelodeon didn't discriminate and they had the best cartoons, shows and competitions.

Shows such as Rockos Modern Life,Ren And Stimpy, Doug, Ahh Real Monsters, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Clarrisa Explains it All, Keenan and kel and many great shows that out performed any thing out there on the market.

After 2003 Nickelodeon stopped the playing of all of those great shows and replaced them with reality shows and other cartoons that just sucked compared to the classic shows,cartoons it had even the competitions cant compete with nicks past ones.

From then on out the Nickelodeon planner is spammed with new shows and cartoons that are just awful compared to the likes of rugrats and hey arnold.

Nickelodeon still allows this to go on and makes it look like any of these shows mentioned above where not a big deal or where not popular when the reality is they are more popular than what nick has now and in the past after 2003.

Its safe to say with all the disgruntled nick fans out there sick of this crap Nick is dying and it wont be long before they stop broadcasting unless they get the old shows back and fast onto there main channel. If they dont kiss Nick goodbye.
Back to top Go down
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

The Fall Of Nickelodeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Nickelodeon   The Fall Of Nickelodeon EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Nick's doing okay. It's bizarre humour appeals to today's generation, and some of their shows aren't too bad.

However, there was nothing more exciting than:

6pm - 7pm : The Amanda Show
7pm - 8pm : Sabrini

*jump to Nick Replay*

8pm - 9pm - Brini repeats
9pm - 10pm (if I was lucky!) : Kenan and Kel
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcleanamy.co.uk

The Fall Of Nickelodeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy McLean :: TV :: General-