Amy McLean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things TV, movies and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AJ

AJ

Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean???? Empty
PostSubject: Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean????   Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean???? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:12 am

I would be AJ.

I'm McLean's best mate, and have been since we were tiny.

I'm here mainly for trolling purposes, but also to keep the other trolls in line. Because, well, I'm allowed to troll. It's the way it is. No one else is Smile

Really, I'm here coz she told me to be, and to give my best mate a bit of support. Coz I do love her. I love you << See, that proves it.

I'm a geek, I like aliens, I like sci-fi, I like Simon Pegg and music no ones heard of and I 'collect' animals. I spend half my life on Left 4 Dead and half my life on the radio and half my life at uni. Hang on that's three halves. I spend 33.3333333333333...% Annddd you get the point... I'm also slightly obsessed by the Russian language, which means that I tend to get a lot of adverts advertising Russian brides to me in a really stupid google person-specific advert mistake. I also get geek2geek dating pop up quite a lot. Google clearly thinks I'm desperate. And bisexual. I am neither.

I would probably describe myself as the Matt Morgan to Amy's Russell Brand. Which I don't think she likes, coz I'm sure the last time I mentioned him she pulled a face. But I follow her about a bit and try and help her in her schemes to take over the world film things and produce things and go shopping and walk about places. I likes it. I also think of myself as a comic genius, although I'm probably not. You'll see, anyway. I'm bored of writing this now. I'm a member of one other forum and I never bothered to do an introduction coz I'd bore people to death. Although I was a member of a birdwatching forum once...

I got banned.

Hakuna matata!

alien
Back to top Go down
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean????   Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean???? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:38 am

Don't MCLEAN! me, miss! Wink

Ladies and gentlemen, you see what I have to put up with!! Twisted Evil

Basketball bounce Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcleanamy.co.uk

Hi. Why the HELL does this have to be 10 characters McLean????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy McLean :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: