Amy McLean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things TV, movies and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Generation

Go down 
+4
beth
McLeanAmy
charlottemilyx
NatashaK18
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NatashaK18

NatashaK18

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: This Generation    This Generation  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 am

What Are People's Fave Songs?
Personally I Don't Listen To Music Of This Generation As It Goes Against My Religion In Being A Christian.
Has Anyone Else Noticed The Devil Using Others On Most Songs i.e Judas... Born This Way?
Back to top Go down
charlottemilyx

charlottemilyx

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Music   This Generation  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

I find that music in the charts now is all edited, like the artists voices, but i like jessie j, cause she writes her songs herself and she sings it propley, she doesnt rap, i hate most rap aswell
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/lottiexo_
McLeanAmy
Admin
McLeanAmy

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Today's music is quite often dire. There are some I love: Olly Murs is good, Katy Perry's songs are okay but I'm not fussed about her as a person.

I much prefer easy listening artists though: Jane McDonald, John Barrowman, Mary Byrne.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcleanamy.co.uk
beth

beth

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:54 am

My music taste is completely varied, I'll listen to anything with a good tune regardless of the artist. I mainly listen to rock and female rap. However, if music has to be edited or auto-tuned not for effect but to save the artist's voice then they shouldn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

I love McFly I love you i also like katy perry, one night only, the wanted, the pigeon detectives and all other types of indie bands!
Back to top Go down
Colt Sigma 79

Colt Sigma 79

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Modern music is a re-hash of everything form the last 59 years of popular music
( the UK Charts started in 1952)

Talentless, autotuned, rip off merchants seem to dominate the industry, but at least the young generation get to enjoy older music because of their parents & downloads, youtube etc, for example back in 1983, David Bowie had just released the album "Let's Dance" - many people who had not heard of him thought it was his first album, when in fact it was his 15th !

Yes the internet has changed the way we listen, watch & read ( many of you here won't know any different) Smile
Back to top Go down
ToneLowera

ToneLowera

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

I agree that a lot of the stuff out there is bad lately. I'm pretty eclectic in taste (I will give almost anything at least one listen), but I don't tend to like much from artists that came from shows like X-Factor. That doesn't mean there aren't good artists out there at the moment though, I for one eagerly await the second album from Florence And The Machine, we also have Adele but at this point I think she is the only artist I'd say I like in the Top40.

There was a point when I was more into rap/urban but now even that's been taken over by artists I don't like such as N-Dubz and I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sontaran Man

Sontaran Man

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:43 am

LOVE JESSIE J AND LADY GAGA!!!!

I sing Judas, Born this Way, Telephone and Paparatzi ALL the time!!!
Love the Telephone Video!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhovianWaterlooRoad?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

This Generation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Generation    This Generation  Empty

Back to top Go down

This Generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy McLean :: Music :: General-
Jump to: