Amy McLean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things TV, movies and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Youtube, Dailymotion, Hulu etc videos thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GAZBEROTTEN

The Youtube, Dailymotion, Hulu etc videos thread Empty
PostSubject: The Youtube, Dailymotion, Hulu etc videos thread   The Youtube, Dailymotion, Hulu etc videos thread EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 am

Hi folks gaz be rotten here.

Firstly can i ask everyone than amy for giving us an open interactive forum for us to interact and share our great content with each other and for allowing us to engage in interesting discussions. A lot of you have great youtube channels and videos to share and this is the thread to post them.

My channel can be found via the link below and i recomend you watch the videos on the channel there are a good ammount of the videos getting thousands of people viewing them as well for that i thank those good people from the bottom of my heart. I wish i had enough money to send out some free tshirts and coffee mugs to each of my subscribers as a way of thanking them for being subscribed.

Anyway heres my channel link and hope many of you enjoy the content on offer its right below this text in the blan kspace and will show up when you move the cursor. Sadly it doesnt want to appear without moving your cursor in the blank space.

Gaz Be Rotten Youtube Channel

Post your videos away and enjoy interacting with the awesome members here.

Gaz

Back to top Go down

The Youtube, Dailymotion, Hulu etc videos thread
Page 1 of 1